Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 31 December 2010

2011 0.o

I really can't believe that it's nearly next year! It's already next year in australia which is even more crazy! I'm going to a party tonight so I'm hoping I'll have a good time. This morning just to get our hair redone and coloured and stuff and they ended up curling mine and making it look all nice for tonight! I think it looks great.

Recently I have discovered the amazingness of the band All Caps. I have become slightly (okay very) obsessed with their music. Everyone should know them! Anyway I had a dream last night that Kristina Horner from All Caps was at my house. For no reason. She was just there and it was ace! Just saying.

I've just seen this on facebook and it is so true I had to share it.
Lady Gaga taught me Its okay to be different. Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks. Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love. Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through. Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right. Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me. Music taught me how to live.

Have a happy new year and I'll speak to you next year! Wow that sounds crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment