Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Tired, Can't be Bothered.

The title is my mood. I am exhausted. I have been in school, doing drama for 2 days straight and it has made me knackered. I know I promised you a proper blog yesterday, but I don't know, I kind of can't be bothered. Oh wow, I suck at this BEDA  thing.

So, quick run down of my days. Yesterday I went to school, came home, waited for my aunt and uncle to arrive and then we went out for a meal. The food was nice but the company can be exhausting. Today I said bye to my aunt and uncle, went to school, came home, revised and lazed a bit. Busy. Not that fun. So, that was the last 2 days of mine in about 2 minutes. Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered anymore I kind of just want to lie in bed forever now, so thats what I plan to do soon. Only not forever, I'll wake up at some point. It will be later than the last 2 days though, because I don't have to go to school. Thank God!

Today was awesome because: I got a lot done!

No comments:

Post a Comment