Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Wednesday 22 December 2010

22nd December 2010

Okay, I know I said I was going to start tomorrow but I changed my mind. I guess I'm just like that.

So my life has basically been dominated by christmas shopping. I hate it! I have 2 ideas for what to buy my mum for christmas but can i find them in the shops? NO! Its so annoying! I know exactly what I want to get, I just can't get it! Yeah, incase you hadn't noticed, it makes me angry...

Anyway, I think I've got as many presents as I will get for now. So its all good.

It kind of doesn't feel like christmas, but it is! It should feel like christmas, considering its snowing and stuff (yay for snow) but it is kind of feeling abit like christmas. I really really want an iPod touch for christmas but I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. I hope I am. My mum says my present (she won't tell me what she gets me until I unwrap it) has been sent out, its just not arrived yet probably because of the snow. Oh well I'm sure I'll live if I don't get it.

So, how did I do in my first proper blog??

No comments:

Post a Comment