Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Thursday 13 January 2011

Average day BUT I'm going to say it was good!

As you can tell from the title it was a pretty average day today. One of my friends who is NEVER off was off which was very very weird. I think she has flu or swine flu which are kind of the same thing. Anyway I hope she gets better soon! I stayed behind for revision again today but for biology. It was okay. The past 2 days I've had 7 hour days at school but today I only had 6 hours and tommorrow I get 5 hours! Thank god! I need to revise tommorrow but it will be nice to get home early.

Today we also got our GCSE English language results back and I got an A! I'm so happy with it! I thought I was going to have to resit but I've been lucky! I have no idea how I got it but I did. In my year there are 300 people and only 4 people in the whole year got A* and only 17 got A. So I must have done really well! I'm so pleased! Also today I had my music grade5 theory lesson. I don't really like them but I've started them so I feel like I should finish it. We're doing a mock of the exam on Saturday I'm not really looking forward to it. I need to revise for that as well! There's so much work!

I'm writing this on my iPod tonight because I forgot to do it when I was on the laptop so sorry if there's any dodgy mistakes my iPod autocorrects to weird things sometimes!

Today was awesome because: I got an A in my english GCSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment