Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 15 January 2011

Busy Busy Busy but Good!

Well today I had a very busy day. To start it off I had my keyboard lesson at 12 o clock as usual, then I went to my optitions appointment at 2 then it was back to presto to do a grade 5 music theory mock. Exciting I know. Well it turns out I used to have a stigma in my eye but thats all gone now, the mock wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, either. Then tonight I've been to a play that a family friend is in at a local college. The play was Bad Girls and it was amazing! I loved it! It was just amazing, I can't believe it was a college production it was so good! It was funny and musical and just amazing! Okay I've overused the word amazing enough now!

So that's my day. I'm writing this on my iPod because I haven't been on the computer since this morning. Now that is an achievement! This is another short blog. Sorry! I'll probably do a better blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment