Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Thursday 20 January 2011

Thursady is Thursday

Incase you haven't noticed I'm good at being obvious. Just saying. Nothing much happened today really, just school and stuffs. Really, not very interesting I just went through the day.

I'm sorry but this is probably going to be a crappy short blog again. My being a better blogger isn't really working out for me. Its okay on Sundays 'cause I don't do anything. For some reason those are the days that I have more to say.

So I have mentioned TeraBrite/VleraBrite before and I am kind of really very obssessed with them at the moment. I watch their vlogs at least twice and love every single one of them. I just love them. So, thats the interesting few lines of this blog done.

Today was awsome because: I got over 50% in a hard mock I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment