Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 18 February 2011

Prom dresses!

Today I went prom dress shopping! It was actually great! We went to this really good shop first of all and I found some really nice dresses, I found the perfect colour and the perfect style. They were in different dresses but I think I can order the style I like in the colour I like. So, we're probably going to go back to the shop next Saturday when they have colour swatches. So its all good! I'm quite close to getting sorted for prom! So exciting!

So, that was basically my day today, not that interesting unless your me! Tomorrow it is my best friend, Emma's birthday and we're all going over to her brother's for a partay! Should be fun, I'm actually really pleased with the present I've got her, I think she'll really like it! I hope so anyway.

This is a short blog, I don't really have much to say really, but I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging, I feel like I've failed at it for a while. So, sorry for the lame blog but its better than nothing!

Today was awesome because: I wen prom dress shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment