Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 6 February 2011

So yeah...

I want new people in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love the friends I have at the moment I just don't feel like I really connext with a lot of people. There isn't anyone who I feel I can be totally myself with. I really want to make internet friends, it seems they are the best kind of friends but its hard for me. I don't know why I feel like this, I just do and I hate it. It might be a good thing though, it might help me to meet some amazing new people, who knows. I guess what happens will happen in the end...

I wrote that little emo-ness this morning when I was feeling pretty down but I do tend to feel like that a lot so I just thought I'd share it with you. It came about because I was watching Kristina Horner's (italktosnakes) videos and she just seems to have so many great people in my life and it just made me think. Another thing that provoked that is that one of my best friends just got a boyfriend and they're all loved up so I'm feeling kind of lonely right now. I have been single for almost a year now and I miss having someone. But I guess when its the right time I will find someone.

So, moving on from that, I had a pretty average, boring day today. I didn't go to church today, mainly because I stayed up till about 1am last night so got up late this morning. Oh well, its part of being a teenager right? They didn't need me anyway! So I have been on YouTube and doing homework all day today and I have made a desicion - I am going to become a better YouTuber. As soon as my exams are over. I just really want to be part of that amazing comuntity. I just wish I could go to some of the gatherings and stuff but I live in the wrong place and am not old enough to fly out there so I'm just going to have to make do! I can live with that.

I am weirdly kind of looking forward to going to school tomorrow, I kind of miss it. Not the work part, just the friends part. Not seeing my friends this month is not good, but that will change tomorrow!

Today was awesome because: I wore my Internet Killed Television top!

No comments:

Post a Comment