Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 18 March 2011

Its Friday, Friday, got to get down on Friday :)

I'm blogging! Finally! Wow, don't pass out from the shock! Basically, i haven't been blogging much because of school and stress. This year I have all my GCSEs and I need to start getting ready for those with revision and stuff. I am now staying behind after school every single day of every week. Its kind of hell. Everythings getting all serious and I've kind of been getting quite stressed at the moment, our school is very good at making us stressed. So thats whats been going on.

Today was red nose day and I thought I was going to have a really good day but it was kind of meh actually. I'm not to sure why, my friends weren't in great moods so that kind of made me less happy, its never good when your friends aren't in as good a mood as you. Oh well the day was quite good, wore no uniform and gave money to charity. T'was all good in the end.

My brain seriously hasn't been working recently. I actually don't know what is wrong with me. If someone says something it takes me about 5 minutes to actually understand what they said. Also, my hand eye coordination seems to have become a lot worse, espcially when typing, I just don't seem to be able to hit the right letter. Really, does anyone know whats wrong with me?

Today was awesome because: I played solitare on my friends iPod while she was playing solitare on my iPod, while we were both listening to our own iPods...does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment