Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 19 March 2011

Hello Google chrome

Oh wow, a blog 2 days in the row, don't have a heart attack! My day has been very uninteresting really. As the title shows, the only interesting thing was that I decided to switch from using internet explorer to Google chrome. Why? Because I felt like it. I don't actually have anything interesting to say about today. It was a day of attempted revision and laziness. I did take part in a play-a-thon at my keyboard lesson place but it was kind of boring and not as fun as it could be.

I actually have a few stories I would like to tell here but I can't be bothered most of the time, I wish I could be today but I'm not. Maybe some day I will be in the mood and I will tell you, I promise.

Today was awesome because: I sorted out a (kind of) revision time table

No comments:

Post a Comment