Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 4 April 2011

Cuatro

Yes, I have turned Spanish in my blog titles apparently. I don't have much to say today really, just sayin' hey. I'm kind of tired and haven't done that much today so its going to be a boring blog today I think. I have been having a very lazy day, doing nothing and revising, so I don't have much to tell you today.
Enough about how boring today was.

Tomorrow I am in school, even though it is the holidays, I have to practice my drama performance. I'm in school from 9am till 3pm, then my aunt and uncle are visiting us. So, sounds like I have a busy day tomorrow, not sure when I'll be able to blog, I guess I'll be blogging from my iPod.

So, as predicted, this was a boring blog.

Today was awesome because: It was lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment