Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 15 May 2011

Boring Sunday Is Boring

I didn't really do much today. I went to church and did revision/homework for the rest of the day. Just a normal Sunday. I am kind of very nervous about the exams I have this week. I don't feel prepared AT all. On Tuesday I have exams in my 2 least favorite subjects: Music and RS. I hate them both and they are probably also my worst subjects as well. So yeah, Tuesday is not looking good for me.

Wow, I'm being so negative at the moment! There was a time when I decided that I was going to be happy all the time and just have the happiest outlook on life but that didn't work out. I found myself getting really really depressed after a few days, I guess I need to have some highs and lows in my day otherwise I have super high days then super low days. I mean, I was really really happy for a few days and then I was really really depressed  for a few days. So, it didn't work out. I don't really know what to do, I wish I could be one of those people who is perminantley happy but it just doesn't work out for me. They all say that happiness is a choice and all that but when I tried that it it just didn't work. I wish it did but it doesn't.

I don't really know what to say, I wish I had one of those minds that are always thinking and have so much to say but I don't. I wish I was a lot of things I'm not. I guess everyone is like that.

This blog was such a depressing I-wish-I-was-this-but-I'm-not blogs. Sorry

Today was awesome because: I watched the King's Speech with my mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment