Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 28 August 2011

BEDA Day 28

I'm so tired. These past 2 days I have been so tempted to not blog. But I know that if I miss a day I won't be able to say that I successfully did BEDA. That's something I want. I want to have the achievement of having blogged every day for a month. It's something that I said I would do so I'm doing it, I need to finish it to prove myself I can do it.

Today I am tired, as I said at the start of tgis blog. The people who are staying have always been pretty tiring but, for one reason in particular, they're more exhausting this time. I don't know how much to put out there. I'm not going to fully go into it today, I might sometime but not today. If you know me in real life you've probably heard me rant about this subject, its something that's been bothering me for a while. I'm not meaning to be super secret about this I just don't know how much would be sensible to put out there for everyone to see. If you want to hear me rant a lot tell me and I might but I'm not going to bother you with it here.

In other news, today I have been thinking a lot about fandoms again. StarKid are holding charity events this weekend and the way it's been supported by the fans has really got me thinking. There is a 24 hour live stream going on right now in order to raise money for the charity and they're doing auctions and stuff for it. Seeing this shows me how amazing a group of people can be. I honestly think that the community surrounding StarKid profuctions is almost, if not more, amazing as the people themselves.

Our guests are going home tomorrow so there will hopefully be some better blogging going on tomorrow. Sorry for the short, not so good ones but I had to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment