Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 27 August 2011

BEDA Day 27

I don't really have anything I want/need to talk about today. As predicted I'm writing this from my iPod so its probably going to be a short one.

There is a lot I could say but, honestly, I can't really be bothered. I'm tired from volunteering and being sociable with a certain person is very tiring. I have to say though, somehow wearing my StarKid sunglasses is helping. It probably sounds like I'm being over poetic but there's something about sitting in the car when some people are being difficult and remembering you have your StarKid glasses on. Maybe it's because StarKid is connected to so many different memories for me. Maybe it's because that group of people never fail to cheer me up. Maybe it's a combination of a lot of things. All I know is that I'd probably be a lot more annoyed and upset without them. They give me something else to think about. StarKid truly are something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment