Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Tuesday 30 August 2011

BEDA Day 30: This is what happens when I just write

Wow! It's the second to last day of BEDA! I can't believe it's nearly the end of August tomorrow! I'm not going to go into an end of August blog because that's what I'm planning for tomorrow.

Today has just been an internet and hairdressers day. Literally, all I've done today that hasn't been on the computer is go to the hairdressers. The hairdressers is always fun. It takes about 2 hours for my hair because I get it re-dyed and cut and stuff and that takes a long time! I always seem to go through the same thought process when my hair is being washed, it goes something like this: ohwowthisissocomfortable-okaydon'tfallasleep-keepyoureyesclosedbutdon'tfallasleep-ohcoolshejustsplatteredwateronmyface-Iwonderifthatwaterhadanyhairdyein-IbetIhaveredsplattersonmyfacenow-ohwowIlikethemassagebitofthis-mahncouldn'tthathavelastedlonger-okaymyneckhurtsnow. Yeah, I was going to tweet that but it's too long so I put it here.

Also, this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyDgjtnOvyA
Just that. Watch it, fall in love with it. That is real music there. It's just...so amazing. It kind of takes my breath away a little bit. To read a little more of me fangirling over it go here http://justanotherstarkidblog.tumblr.com/post/9598972914/cantwejustbedeath-eaters-this-is-just-the
Okay, links over!

Also today I read everything on the Julia Albain tag on tumblr, got some pen pals and spilt tea on (and possibly burnt) my leg. Fun times.

I'm sorry my penultimate blog wasn't very interesting but I honestly didn't have anything to say! I bet I'll think of something in the middle of the night but oh well, this'll have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment