Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Thursday 24 November 2011

Some feelings

I'm happy. I'm extremely happy. Because he feels the same way. Because he's my best friend and it could be perfect. Because I love him, in many ways. Because it started a while a go. Because people say we'd be cute together. Because I finally found out and I was right. I'm confused. Because I just don't know how I feel. Because I never know how I feel. Mostly I'm scared. Scared that I'll hurt him. Scared that I'll loose him. Scared of what could happen. Scared I'll ruin everything because I know he would never hurt me. Scared because it's different. I'm unsure about everything. I have so many questions. But I don't know if I want to know the answers. I don't know what I'm feeling properly. I never do. If you know me in real life can you just pretend you haven't seen this please? This was just something I had to get out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment