Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 12 October 2012

"There are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they become 17

I know these will all be stories someday,
and our pictures will become old photographs,
and we'll all become someone's mum or dad,
but right now,
these moments are not stories, this is happening.
I am here and I am looking at her and she is so beautiful.
I can see it, this one moment when you know you are not a sad story"

This quote kind of sums up everything I know about life. We are all stories, we will all change and become something new, something we never thought we were capable of, something we always knew we would be but never really thought about. It's about the future and the past and how the past shapes us as the future will when it comes. But right now, we should be here in the moment. We are not sad stories, we are stories with ups and downs that make them so beautiful.

"and in that moment, we were infinite"
      - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment