Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 2 January 2011

Cute Kiddies xD

Today I went over to my cousin's house. Him and his wife have 2 kids - one 2 year old and one 8 month(ish) year old. They are the cutest, happiest children evurr! They are so cute and I love them to bits! Thats about it, I think. It seems the only thing I can talk about a lot is YouTube.

This morning I had no spots. Now I have atleast 2 huge red spots in the most obvious places possible. It's great being a teenager. Sarcasm.

Also today I did my first ever FaceTime on my iPod touch! I am slightly in love with my iPod, I think I have a problem. It's kind of rediculous how much I am on it but I don't care! It's just like a mini computer. Yeah, I just straight up love it, I don't think I could live without it now! iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment