Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 3 January 2011

Last Day of Freedom

We go back to school tomorrow! I really can't be bothered. Plus we have a mock results day on friday 'cause our school sucks. So yeah, I'm going to be getting some mock results soon. Fun.

So I've spent my last day of freedom doing work mostly. I did over an hour of revision and looked over my coursework. That is how good my life is. I'm so sarcastic. Oh well!

I also sorted out some of my photos today. I have 2 boards of pictures of my friends up in my room, plus some others blu taced around my room. I need to change them every now and then so my mum bought me a book to put them in and I finally did that today, on the last day of the holidays! I got some pens to write in the album with as the pages are black. It has turned out pretty good. I likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment