Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Getting up early

School sucks. I already need another holiday. Getting up when its dark and coming home from school when it is going dark is the least fun thing imaginable. I got up at 5:55 this morning because I had to do my hair which is always fun. So when I was ready it was still quite dark and we were kind of on the bus in the dark. Winter light sucks. It was also going dark when we got on the bus at the end of the day today. Yay. Oh wow, I'm complaning so much. I guess it was nice to see my friends again, since I hadn't seen them all holidays because I suck. Yeah that was okay but I would still rather not have been in.

Because I was at school nothing much happened today really. Sorry for the negativity today but you know, sometimes life is just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment