Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy Saturday!

Not had a very interesting day really. Saturdays are kind of boring for me, they're better than school but I don't see my friends that much outside of school, which I hate. Oh well. Today I went to my keyboard lesson, went into town and revised. Yes, I have a sad life, I know. I have science exams very soon AND I'm doing a grade 5 theory class that I have a mock for next week. So I  have to do ALOT of revision. Revision helps, but it is so so boring! It needs to be done though.

Today I made a homepage thing for myself, just to see what happens. The link is http://flavors.me/kazzymetron :)

Yesterday, one of my friends sent me a message about my blog on the 6th. It literally made me cry. In a good way, but still. He is so kind and is always there for me. I feel like he is a better friend than most of my friends, so if you are reading this, thank you!

Why today is awsome: today is awsome because it is the day I am starting the why today is awsome on my blog :) (yes, I am copying five awsome girls :))

No comments:

Post a Comment