Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 7 January 2011

TGIF!

It's finally friday!! Thank gawd! Going back to school is hard. Today we had mock results day, for some reason our school feel that we need the extremely stressful experience of exam day twice. I don't know why, they just do. Before the holidays we had 2 weeks of exams, which sucked. But to add to the suck of school we had an official type day of getting results "so we can experience what the real day will be like" or something like that. Anyway, I got quite good results, a couple of Cs, a few Bs, some As and one A*. I'm pleased. Especially because I was convinced I was going to completely fail them all! So I'm pretty pleased with that!

When I got home I pigged out on chocolate which is not good for my ambition to get a flat tummy. Oh well, I figured I deserved it. After I pigged out I filmed a new YouTube video. It took 3 trys but I've got an okay one. The first time the phone rang, the second time there was silly noise in the background so I re-did it, but the third video has silly noise in so I'm just going to have silly noise in the background of my video. It sucks but I guess it'll be fine.

I don't have anything else to say today...

No comments:

Post a Comment