Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 17 January 2011

La De Da De Da

The title of this blog shows that I have no idea what the title of this blog should be. At the moment I am in my PJs waiting for Glee to come on, 'cause I'm cool like that. Today was pretty good, all my friends were in so that was good! Nothing much happened really, we just kind of had school. We talked and stuf and it was good and stuff.

Tomorrow is our college taster day and really I'm looking foward to it! Basically, we get to be in college for a day. We got non uniform and everything! I'm doing Biology, Eng Lang, Sociology and Psychology. So yeah, should be good!

This is a crappy short blog but Glee is nearly on so I has to dash. Sorry!

Today was awsome because: I got to see one of my friends who I hadn't seen in 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment