Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Another sick day :(

I have been off school again today and its not very fun. I hate being ill and I miss my friends so hopefully I'll get better soon. I don't know if I want to be in tomorrow or not, I need to be in to do drama work but I have to do my spanish tomorrow 'cause I wasn't in today. So I kind of want to be in to see my friends and I have to be in for lessons but I don't particularly want to do my spanish and drama. Oh well, we'll see. I haven't been hungry all day but I can eat. So I have no idea whats going to be happening tomorrow, especially since my asthma has kicked in today. Not good.

I have been in my PJs all day again today. In the middle of the day I had a shower and put new PJs on so I've changed them but I've still worn them all day. Like you care about what I wear.

With all the spare time I decided to start witing down things that inspire me in a word document. I just felt like it. So, one thing I have to share with you is this picture that KimmiSmiles put on her facebook today. It is inspirational. It may be long and it may be hard to read but if you don't read it then you are missing out. Click here to read it.

Today was awesome because: I changed my PJs

No comments:

Post a Comment