Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sick :(

So, today I have been off school sick and it is not fun. I was all ready to go in today but I just couldn't finish my breakfast this morning and felt really rough. So I went pack to bed and had a little nap. I've been feeling pretty crummy all day, I can't breathe properly and just generally feel rough. As I told me friends, I am dying but I'll live! So, because I was off I don't really have much to say. I watched Jeremy Kyle, as you have to when your off and lazed around in my PJs all day.

It is still undecided if I will be in tomorrow or not, I feel like I need to be in 'cause I need to be in physics for my coursework and I have to stay behind for Spanish coursework. So I need to be in but my mum says that I shouldn't really be in. So I don't know. I'm not prepared for my spanish but I need to get it done, miss has already delayed it for us. So I do not know what I will be doing tomorrow - I half want to be in, half don't. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Today was awesome because: I did what I had to being off, I watched Jeremey Kyle.

Yes that really was the best part of my day, I am sad

No comments:

Post a Comment