Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 13 February 2011

Guess what?

So I'm going to London tomorrow! I'm kind of excited but in a way I feel a bit bad about leaving my mum. I will be leaving her all alone so I feel kind of bad but hopefully I'll be fine. I was reading my best friend Emma's blog and I kind of feel exactly the same way as she said she felt so maybe we'll just just feel the same way together! Oh well, over with that! Hopefully I'll have a great time in London. I can not wait! I really want to have a good time, I feel like I haven't had a truely good time in ages!

So, my day has just been packing which I don't mind so much. Nothing interesting has happened to be honest. I am in the middle of having a very interesting conversation with my best friend on facebook. Its, well, its interesting I guess. So, yeah, I have nothing else to say but I'm in a good mood!

Sorry, this is a bit of a bad blog but I'm in a good mood so I thought I'd share it with you! Hopefully when I get back I'll have a lot of cool stories to tell y'all! Yes, I do realise I just said y'all, just because I am that american!

Today was awesome because: I was getting ready for London!

No comments:

Post a Comment