Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Thursday 24 February 2011

I Fail :D

Yes, as the title says, I fail. On my last blog I said that the day before was 20.2.11, it wasn't, that was on Sunday, so that was my first fail. My second fail was not blogging yesterday. There is a reason for this, it isn't I very good excuse, but I have one! So, I had a good day yesterday, I had some fun at school and stuff but that night I got told I think about London too much. I know it shouldn't have but it kind of put me in a bed mood. I'm not even sure why, I just think I over reacted and overthought as usual. I don't know, it just kind of got to me, but I've moved on now!

Today was good. School was school, but fun school so its all good! The weather was really nice which always puts me in a better mood! Laughs happened, lessons happened and nothing else happened, things just sound better in threes! Also, today I went to my last ever grade 5 music theory lesson. I'm glad that its my last one 'cause I don't enjoy them but it does mean that the exam is 1 week today and I'm slightly scared that I'll fail. I'm honestly not sure if I will pass or not, I hope I will 'cause otherwise I might have to do it all over again. Oh well, what happens happens

Tomorrow its choices but I'm not really looking forward to it, hardly anyone is going this time. But you never know, it might be good. We'll just have to wait and see!

Today was awesome because: I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment