Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 6 March 2011

Boring Sundays are Boring

I have done nothing again today. Literally, nothing interesting. I did the usual Sunday stuff, church, ASDA shopping and homework. Plus a lot of time on the laptop. Aparently the virus that took over my user yesterday decided to walk away over night, I'm not complaining! I'm only complaining if its secretly still there, but the virus scanner isn't picking anything up. So, it seems all good.

I have literally been on the laptop most of the day again. I have no life. Really, I do need to start actually doing something with my life but I think I did really need this lazy weekend.

As with last night, I'm going to go before I bore you with my boring-ness. I hope to have more to say soon!

Today was awesome because: The laptop became un taken over!

No comments:

Post a Comment