Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 5 March 2011

Ug. Viruses :(

So, now my user on the laptop has a virus. Computers hate me.

Anyway, about my day. I woke up earlier than I would have liked but thats okay, I prefer it to waking up late. So then, after a lazy morning I went to keyboard lesson, went into town, came back and I chilled on the laptop the rest of the day. Thats how much of a life I have. I know amazing.

I can't go onto my user because it has been completely taken over by a stupid virus, I have no idea how or why, it just has. I don't really have much to say today, its been quite boring so I'm not going to bore you with boring stuff that is my life

Today was awesome because: I didn't do anything useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment