Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 4 March 2011

BT Fails? Even though it doesn't :)

So, I haven't had internet for a day. That sounds really stupid but something was wrong with our phone lines and that meant no internet. We were told that it wouldn't be fixed until tuesday so it was a big suprise when it got fixed today! I was quite ready to die over the weekend, not having internet is horrible! Its sod's law that, as soon as I get back into the internet like mood, the internet decides to go off. So, that was fun, I was prepared for a very boring weekend, its quite sad that I'm really bored without theinternet isn't it?

So, yesterday wasn't really much. I found out we had no internet in the morning and, when I wasn't at school, I watched TV. So that was fun. It made me realise how sad my life actually is. I hate that. But oh well, I'll be fine! School went quite fast, it was pretty average really then, that evening I had a music theory exam. I thought it was okay, there wasn't much that I completely didn't know so I think thats good! Now, I have to wait 6 weeks for the results! Send good vibes to the person who marks it for me! Then, after I came out of that my wonderful mum took me to Nando's. Nando's is, like my favourite restaurant so that is great! I watched TV for the rest of the day, including a program for comic relief, showing celebraties going into the slums and living life there. It was really great, may have made me cry a little bit because I'm such a girl, you know. It really made me want to do something really meaningful and help people and stuff, you know? So, that was yesterday. That involved a lot of commas.

Today was pretty average really, had some fun in some lessons but I had to stay behind for drama which is never fun, especially not on a friday. Maths was especially fun today. We walked in to find our table right at the back of the room. So we just sat there, with our backs against the wall which was actually really funny. After a while we decided to move our table right to the corner of the room, just for laughs, you know. So that was kind of hilarious. Oh, the joys of GCSE maths!

They were my last 2 days. I don't know why but I've just been feeling like I need a creative outlet at the moment but I don't know what to do. I may start writing a novel, I'm not sure really.

Today was awesome because: I GOT MY INTERNET BACK much sooner than I expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment