Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Long day...

So today was long. It was pretty average but very very long. It was one of the 6 hour days anyway and I had to stay behind till 4:45 to write up my drama stuff. Then it took me 45 minutes to walk home because my mum couldn't pick me up because she is feeling rough at the moment. So that was kind of fun.

Nothing much to say today really. I have a music theory exam tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to at all. Well, of course no one looks forward to an exam but I don't feel very prepared to be honest. Oh well, I will be extremely happy if I just pass. So, 2 hour exam after school tomorrow should be as fun as today was.

Really run out of things to say now so I'm going to go.

Today was awesome because: I saw 2 blue cars go the opposite way and meet in the middle (not like crash into each other, just go past each other) yeah, it kind of made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment