Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 21 March 2011

Days

So, I didn't blog yesterday because it got late and I couldn't be bothered. So heres a blog! I have decided that I am going to try and blog at least 2 days out of Friday, Saturday and Sunday so that I don't abandon this blog completely.

So yesterday was kind of normal, church and homework and that good stuff. I managed to get a kind of revision timetable together for my summer exams. Thats all good.

Also, I have started a little project thing on twitter. Theres a trend for people to do 100 facts about themselves and I decided to be a bit different and do 10 facts a day, just because. So, if you want to know a bit more about me just head over to my twitter (@kazzymetron) because I'm kind of addicted to it. Yes, that was a shameless plug.

Today was awesome because: I had a blue M n M!

No comments:

Post a Comment