Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday..

So, I had some stuff to say in this blog but I've either decided not to write about it or have forgotten. I know, I suck. But I don't anymore because I have just remembered what I was going to say! My day was a normal Saturday to be honest. Did all the normal Saturday things and was tired all day. Fun.

Today, in America Playlist Live started. Its basically a huge YouTube gathering and most of my favorite YouTubers are there. I wish I could go. I really hate being so obsessed with YouTube and living in the UK. I miss every gathering. This fact is the main reason one of my big ambitions in life is to travel to the US. Oh well, the good thing about it being a YouTube gathering is that it will be on YouTube for me/everyone who isn't there to see

Also, today I found out that teachers now have the right to search pupils and look through their phones if they're found with phones. Also, they don't have to give a days notice for detentions anymore. I'm sorry but WHAT? Our government are so stupid. Teachers should NOT have the right to search us. It is not right. The whole thing is an invasion of our privacy. This is giving teachers more rights than the police have. The worst thing is that I saw someone talking about it and they thought it was a good idea. This man was saying about how the people in the schools who would be affected (teenagers) are children. That is one of the most annoying things ever. We are not children. Seriously, this kind of thing is why my lifes moto is people are silly. People just generally annoy me.

Today was awesome because: I blogged for the first time in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment