Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday, the day of sun

The title of this blog kind of lies. It has been quite nice weather today but its not been a day of sun really. I just needed a title for this blog. British summer time also started today so thats another reason for the title. Okay, done talking about the title now. Today has just been a normal Sunday, as I said last Sunday: church, internet, TV and homework/revision. Fun, as always. I did kind of make some plans to meet up with a boy I kind of like which I kind of like. But I'm not going to bore you with that now.

I actually don't have anything to say. I'm just keeping up with my promise to blog at least 2 out of the 3 weekend days. So thats what I'm doing! Sorry for the boring blog.

Today was awesome because: I lost an hour of sleep but was still weirdly awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment