Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 1 April 2011

BEDAMDIIS Day 1 :)

So, its April 1st, that means a few things:

  • It's April fools day!
  • I am going to Barcelona!
  • It's 24 days till my birthday!
  • My version of BEDA begins!
That was a lot of exclamation points! The main reason I use exclamation points instead of smiley faces because I feel like smiley faces look silly in blogs and things like that. Just thought I'd explain that. I'm kind of excited for April, apart from the revision, this month should be quite good.

So, today was the last day of term at school and it was kind of just a day. I have been staying behind after school every single day every week because of revision or drama practice so that is fun. Its okay though, its good for my GCSEs. So, that was fun, walking home was tiring but good for me. Nothing interesting has happened today really. Only one April fool happened that I witnessed and that wasn't even to me or from me, so just a normal day really.

I am sorry that my first BEDA blog was kind of boring, it will get better I promise!

Today was awesome because: someone in my class got sent to the prep room for a big weight and a long stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment