Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Thursday 28 April 2011

I have an idea...

Today, for some reason, this big idea came to me. I don't know and can't remember how or why it came to me but it just did. I have this idea for a website where children who have lost one (or maybe more) parent can go and just talk to someone. I remember when I lost my dad I really did not know what to do. I can't even remember how I got through it but I didn't really have anyone to talk to and just kind of went through it on my own kind of counseling myself and felt quite alone. I don't think my friends really knew how to talk to me or support me with it. Because of these reasons I really want to set up a site where people my age can just talk to each other about what they went through or even just talk about their life with people who have been through similar things. I had an idea to make it like one of the bullying sites I have seen where there are a group of mentors you can chat to, probably live chatting. I really really want to make something like this but I don't think I'm clever/internet-smart enough to set it up.

I'd really like some help doing this. I don't care what your background is, I don't care who you are, if you could help me set this up I will be eternally grateful. I honestly don't think I can do this alone and if I do I may have to wait a few months but it is something I would love to do and would love to be able to help and meet others in similar situations to me. I have no idea if this will happen, I really hope it does and I really hope I have made sense while explaining this, if not, try reading this again and if it still doesn't make sense, I'm sorry, contact me and I'll try and explain it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment