Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 30 April 2011

Last day of April.

So, its the last day of April. Wow, its gone so fast! I have decided to do a list blog today because it's fun! So, the things that happened in April:

      • Revision started! 
      • I attempted BEDA and failed epicly (writing a total of 14 blogs this month)
      • I went to Barcelona
      • I revised some more
      • School put too much stress on me/everyone
      • I turned 16!!
      • Some more revision went on
      • Catherine Middleton and Prince William got married!!! (AMAZING)
      • Most of England had a total of 8 days in school, in the whole month.
So, exciting month! It seems like its gone so fast but at the same time, looking back, it feels like it was ages ago that Ben got sent out for a long stand and a big wait. It's weird how time can pass so fast yet so slow at the same  time. Time seems to do that.

So, anyway moving on. I want to talk about some things about what has happened in the past few days, especially the Royal Wedding. I have already mentioned it but, for some reason the whole thing has stuck with me and it just seemed so special, I absolutely loved it! I woke up at my usual time (around 8ish) and went downstairs to watch the coverage of the guest arriving and stuff. I watched that in my PJs and dressing gown until 12ish when the wedding and everything (apart from the bit on the balcony) was over. I had an hour to get dressed and then I watched the balcony bit. The whole thing was just amazing! Kate looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing, don't even get me started on the cute bridesmaids and page boys! It was so romantic and it seems like a true fairy tale. The families just seem so normal now. It's weird, I had absolutely no interest in the Royal Family up until yesterday but now I'm really in to it. I have no idea what the appeal is, I just loved it and Kate and William make THE perfect couple. Also, that wedding was the first wedding I have ever seen so it was kind of doubley amazing. 
Fun Fact: Me and anyone else called Kathryn/Catherine/any version of that name could get free transport in London and free entry into the London Zoo! If only I found out before yesterday, if I knew it before I may have taken advantage of it!
Other than that nothing much happened. I did have plans today but they fell through, unfortunately. Oh well, maybe next time! 
One of my best friends contacted me today about my idea I was talking about in my last blog post and it sounds like it may happen at some point! 

Going now. I think this blog has been quite a good one to be honest.
My last day of my fail of BEDA. 

See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment