Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 6 May 2011

Stuff

So, since I last blogged a lot of things have happened so I'm going to do a good old fashioned list because I like lists! So, what has happened since 30th April?

    • I watched A Very Potter Musical (AMAZING)
    • Osama Bin Laden got killed
    • I got my first exam (drama) out of the way
    • I stayed at school till 6pm 2 nights practicing for the previously mentioned exam
    • We got our costumes for celebration day sorted!
    • It was my mum's birthday
    • It was also star wars day (May the 4th be with you)
    • I revised (as always)
    • I gave serious thought to my website idea and decided I really want to give it a go
    • Some other things that I can't remember probably happened
Now for the talking/explaining part! I'm just going to go in order of the list, not chronological order because I just can't be bothered thinking...

A Very Potter Musical is something that I have known of for quite a while but I've not really been bothered about it before. I don't know why I just decided that I wanted to watch it, I just did. It's probably all because of the supermegafoxyawsomehot Darren Criss! Yes, that was a AVPM reference. Because I'm that sad. Really, if you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT NOW. The starts a little meh but I promise it gets better! So, fangirl over!

I really want to talk about Osama Bin Laden's death because I feel like I have completely opposite views to everyone on this. I don't know, I just can't actually see something positive from his death. I just can't not think that there won't be a retaliation from his followers now and I just can't celebrate the fact that a person is dead, no matter what. It seemed that most of America was celebrating and I just cannot do that. Maybe thats just me, I don't know. One of the perfect comments I have read is this quote: "So, we killed someone who killed a lot of people to show that killing people is wrong?" That quote/tweet just sums it up for me really. But I said that to one of my friends and they shouted at me. I guess its an issue everyone is always going to disagree on. 

On Thursday I did my first exam of the summer! I got my drama exam over and done with! This exam has caused me so so much stress and annoyance. For ages I have been looking forward to the end of Thursday. Now I have so much more time to do other work and revise and other, equally interesting things. I think our performance went OK, we were in the best place, I think. Being 2nd meant we didn't have the horrible nervousness of being first but we also got it over and done with quickly. All the other groups were amazing! I'm just hoping I get a C. Drama is the only subject that I am not confident that I will get above a C on so I'm kind of glad its out of the way and I can focus on my next exams now. 

The last thing I want to talk about is our costumes for the end of school. I found some rubik's cube costumes last night and suggested it to everyone. Thankfully everyone liked it! For once, we agreed on something! Then, this morning one of my friends came up with the idea that we could all be one big rubik's cube. Thankfully there's 8 of us so 4 of us can be corners and 4 of us can be sides. It's going to be ace!! Today we kind of completely sorted the end of school! We decided on our costumes, (hopefully) got a full limo and table for prom! Yeah, so today has been a successful day! Overuse of exclamation points! Cool. 

So, I'm going to go now. I'm not going to go through the other points because they're pretty self explanatory. So, yeah, bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment