Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday Funday...but not really...

So, today has been a boring Sunday, but I'm still going to blog! I hope you're proud! I went to church, went shopping, had lunch and revised for the whole time my aunt and uncle were here. So, a suckish day. I have revised so much and I still need to do more. But its all for a good reason so I'm going to carry on and make myself be motivated for the next few months.

Anyway, as I have nothing else to say, I'm going to do a few random facts about me. Because, I don't know why, because I feel like it!

  1. When I had this idea I had something to tell you but it has completely gone out of my head now. So I actually don't have an interesting fact to share, maybe I'll think of some in time.
  2. As you probably know if you know me in real life/have read most of my blogs, I am very obsessed with YouTube. I am subscribed to way too many people and watch videos every single day I have internet. I started to make my own YouTube videos but they were very bad and I couldn't keep up. I plan to start making good videos in the summer.
  3. I have said this on twitter but I am going to say it on here, I feel like I get on with boys a lot easier, yet most of my friends are actually girls
  4. I am an only child. I am also quite awkward. Those 2 things, I think, are connected. I feel like I am quite awkward because I didn't grow up with many other children. I had friends, but there wasn't anyone around in my house
  5. I have now run out of facts.
I think I may do this every so often when I have nothing to blog about. So, this was fun...
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment