Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 23 April 2011

Tired, Yet still Blogging

I hope you are happy! I have had such a boring day yet I'm actually really tired right now. I have literally been revising all day. I had to catch up on what I'd missed so it was straight revision, interrupted by laziness. Not an interesting day. I don't even know why I'm blogging about it. I don't really have anything to say to be honest, other than the fact that it's my birthday tomorrow! I am going to be 16!! Wow, that sounds so old! I can't believe it, I'm going to be more expensive on buses and for the cinema and stuff. Plus, I can drive a tractor!

I am going to end on that very random note because I'm just trying to get into the habit of blogging at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment