Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 28 May 2011

A blog of thoughts...

The other day I watched a film called Julie/Julia. If you haven't seen the film, its about a woman who decides to cook everything in a famous cook's book in a year and she writes a blog about it. It's a really good film but I was most interested in her blog. It looked like she was using blogspot for it and it was really interesting to see her write her blog (in around 2002) and see how old fashioned blogger looked. I love blogging and I love this website so it was just so cool to me to see how it was years ago compared to how it was know. I think blogger has changed a lot now, I don't know whether its necessarily completely for good or not, blogger certainty seems to be a lot less active than it was a few years ago. Moral of the story: blogger seems to have changed, this was a random, pointless paragraph...

This may sound really weird and maybe a bit selfish/self obsessed but I honestly feel like my mind works in a very different way to a lot of people's do. I don't know why, I just notice the weirdest things, as I was talking about in that first paragraph. I don't know why, I just kind of seem to see the things that others don't. I'm often way more concerned about watching the supporting actors or the chorus in films/shows/tv programs. The behind the scenes stuff and the lives of actors in my favourite shows is what I like most. I'm also completely fascinated by people's relationships with each other, when I'm out in public etc. I always try to work out the relationships between people, if there's 2 people sat together I always try and work out if they're siblings/friends/family/in a relationship. I guess its just something I've always done/ That probably says a lot about me, I've no idea what but it probably does. It's just something I wanted to say.

I have officially now finished school since September which is very weird for me. I have such a long time off, after 15th June I actually don't have anything I have to do! I'm going to be so bored! I can't wait! This summer is hopefully going to be a good one! After prom I'm having a month where I'm completely on holiday but then in August I'm hopefully going to be volunteering with a charity for children with special needs for the whole month. Sometime in these months I plan to get a social life! Leaving school will hopefully have a good effect on my life. So, they are my plans for the next few months, I just felt the need to say them on here!

Recently, someone I look up to on YouTube has been talking about this book/blog called 100 awesome things, if you haven't seen it, have a look now. It's basically something to remind people of the awesome things in life. This is why I do my "Today was awesome because" at the end of my blog. Today I have a few from these few days that I'm going to share with you:

Awesome things in the past few days:

  • I got new headphones on Friday!
  • On Friday, me and Dan (see my last blog, it mentions him) were walking around school and started singing Pigfarts, pigfarts here I come, pigfarts pigfarts yum yum yum. The corridors were mostly empty but just as we got into it a teacher walked by. The look on his face was priceless!
  • Today someone put something I thought was really cool (you might even say awesome) on twitter. The said our generation (people born in 1993-1999) have lived in three decades, two centuries, and two millenniums and we're not even 18 yet. That is just one of the best things I have heard in a long time and it makes me happy to hear it!
  • Today I bought £30 worth of clothes! For the first time since nersury I won't be wearing a uniform at least some days out of the week. I don't have enough clothes for that! I only had 2 pairs of jeans (I only ever wear jeans) so I bought 2 more today! I also managed to get a dress, so that is why my day was awesome today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment