Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 27 May 2011

Real last day.

Today was our real last day. It was very emotional and worse that Wednesday but I think leaving may end up bringing our friendship group closer together (hopefully). We didn't do much at all today, just did an exam, ate and took pictures. Fun! I was a completely emotional wreck by lunch and the end of the day, it was kind of embarrassing but oh well, I prefer that then being emotionless. I love and will miss all my friends so much so I'm going to dedicate a little bit of my blog to each of them. Here goes...

Sally: Sally has been one of my best friends since year 7 and she is going to a different college to me next year. I'm going to miss her so much! School really won't be the same without her amazing smiley face! She is seriously one of my closest friends and I hope we are friends for a long long time to come! Here we are on the bus in the morning, I don't know what I'm going to do without her next year!


Chloe: I have known this girl since I was 5, we have been in the same class for 12 years and I can't believe we're hardly going to be in many (if any) classes together next year. I will miss that so much! She has been my best friend since our pegs were next to each other in reception. This is us...


Beth: Beth is one of the happiest, most dirty minded people I know! She hardly ever has anything other than a smile on her face and laughs at almost everything. She has made me a lot more childish and I love it! I have actually only known her for a few years but it feels so much longer! This is us being immature...


Emma: Another girl I have only known for a short time. I never knew I could become so close to someone in just over 2 years but somehow I have managed it. She is one of the nicest people I know and we are so random and funny when we're together. My best memory of her is sitting on a bench under our brollies in the rain one summer, just talking. This is us being the weirdos we are...


Amy: I've only actually been close with Amy for about a week but I've actually become really close to her. She turned me into a StarKid and I helped to turn her into a Gleek! She is crazy and wacky but I love her for it! This is what we do when we're together...

Ria: This is another friend I have known since year 7 and we haven't always got on too well but recently we have become a lot closer. I love her loads and really really hope we stay close next year! She's kind of camera shy but I have a picture of her as an angel with us all (the one with dark brown/blackish hair)...


Dan: This boy is the nicest boy I know! He is just always so kind and generally lovely and smart and stuff. I really don't know what I would do without him! He is like a brother/gay best friend to me. This is us messing around...



Dom: Dom is like my big brother, I have known him forever and I can't imagine life without him! He is also a really really nice guy and we kind of argue like brother and sister sometime! This is one of my favourite pictures of us both...


These are the guys I want to be little old ladies/men with. They are the best and craziest people I know, I wouldn't change any of them for the world! If any of you are reading this, I love you so much!!! Just needed to say it...

No comments:

Post a Comment