Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Last blog of May!

So, it's the last day/blog of May! I can't believe its June tomorrow, thats just insane! It feels like May has only just begun but, at the same time it fees like the 1st May was forever ago! That always seems to happen at the moment...

So, because it's June tomorrow I thought I'd tell you about my summer plans! You know, because June is meant to equal summer and all. I mentioned a bit about my summer plans in my last blog but I decided to go into more detail because, well I don't know why, just because it gives me something to write about!

As you (probably) know, I am currently in the middle of my exams. My last exam is 15th June and I can not wait for it to be over! My last exam is Biology and I'm not too worried about it to be honest, I like Biology the most and I have about a week to revise just for that. But once its over I think I'm going to be so bored! Literally all I do is revise at the moment and I'm not going to know what to do with myself actually, expect more blogage out of boredom!

Two days after my last exam me and my mum are doing the starlight walk. The starlight walk is something that St. Roco's Hospice (where my dad was in the last few weeks of his life) does to raise money. It is a ladies only walk in the middle of the night and I think the whole thing is half a marathon. That should be fun, I'm expecting to be absolutely knackered and sore afterwards. I probably need to start getting in training but revision is my excuse for now! So, that should be fun and I'm glad I'm raising money for a good cause!

Then, in July I'm going on holiday with my mum for a week and a bit. Other than that I don't have any plans for July. I'm kind of looking forward to not doing anything in that month.

August will hopefully be a good month for me! I am planning on trying BEDA for the second time since I'm definatley going to be around in that month. I am also hoping/planning on volunteering with WASC (a charity that does summer/after school clubs for children with disabilities. I have contacted them and they said there is a program from 1st-27th August that I could help out with. They just need to contact me about training programs I need to do. That should be fun! I think that my BEDA for August will be better that for April because a) I won't be revising so I'll have more time to blog and b) I will actually be doing something I love (hopefully) which I can blog about.

So, that should be my summer! Expect those things to come.

This was kind of a hi, I'm going to talk about what I want to talk about, bye blog. Just a random one!

Today was awesome because: I met up with one of my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment