Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Friday 13 May 2011

Stuff, stuff, stuff

I wrote this blog yesterday but blogger went down while I was writing it so I'm publishing it today, I may blog again later tonight but I just wanted to put it up here. So, here you are...

So, I have a bit of revision-free time right now so I'm going to blog! I don't usually blog during the week but I didn't stay after school as long as normal and feel like I have more time tonight. So, thats what I'm doing! I don't really know what to talk about really, I've just been revising and going to school and thats basically it. My life is boring right now. I can not wait until the summer. When my exams are over I will just have so much more extra time, I won't know what to do with myself!


I have got a few blogs I want to write and will probably do that at the weekend and post them through the week. So, this was just kind of me checking in and making excuses for not blogging, so, yeah. Just wanted to say hi!

I'm going to do a today was awesome because, just because I think it is a good thing for me to do.

Today was awesome because: We went to one 10 min revision session then a quick 2/3 min question-type revision session. Yeah, that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment