Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Reading Blog/A doubley awesome day

So, I briefly mentioned before about my reading plans in a blog before but I'm just going to go into more detail today because I feel like it, as normal. As I mentioned before (I think), I plan to have a summer of reading and I was going to make videos about them but then I decided I was going to blog about it instead.

Since I have about 2 months off this summer with no revision/homework I have decided that I am going to re read Harry Potter. Since making this decision I have added a few books to the collection. I'm going to write about all of the books I am going to read as I am reading. I guess it'll be live a series of book reviews, I don't know how good at it I'll be at it but I just want to try it out, to see how I am at it. I'll never know if I don't try, right?!

So, here are the books I am planning to read, in the order I am planning to read and write about them:

      • To Kill a Mocking Bird (I have already started this but I'm not very far into it)
      • Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone 
      • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
      • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
      • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
      • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
      • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
      •  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
      • Looking for Alaska
I have already read all of the Harry Potters, just not since they came out and I haven't seen any of the movies so I should be re discovering the magic of Harry Potter quite soon. I figure I will have quite a lot of free time after tomorrow and should be starting on it soon!

All that is left is to tell you the VERY awesome things that have happened today...



Today was awesome because: I finished my revision for my GCSEs!!!! My last exam is tomorrow! Yay!


Todays was doubley awesome because: DENISE FREAKING DONOVAN REPLIED TO ONE OF MY TWEETS. Yup. That totally made my night. (Denise Donovan is in Starship)

No comments:

Post a Comment