Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 13 June 2011

My project

So, a while a go I mentioned this idea I have for a website for teenagers like me who have lost parents where they can just talk to others like themselves.If you didn't see the blog I talked about it in, here is a link for it...just click here I guess!

So, after I wrote this one of my good friends, Dan messaged me on facebook saying that he would help me with it and it looks like it actually might happen! We should be starting it after our exams are over, which should be soon! I do really want to make it though, it's something that I feel would have really helped me when I lost my dad to have someone who had been through it to talk to. So, I'm going to try and be that person for other people.

I just kind of wanted to mention it on here because I was wondering if there were any other people who would like to help us. I would love it to be a place where people could just talk, they wouldn't necessarily have to talk about heavy stuff, it would just be a place for people to talk to others similar to themselves. So, if you would like to help in any way just contact me on here/twitter etc.

Just a bit of an update on something I mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment