Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Starlight Walk

I had just written out a good blog and then blogger decided to mess itself up. Thanks for that. I'm going to try and re create it but it's going to be shorter, so sorry.

So, as you know (if you read yesterday's blog) I did the starlight walk yesterday/this morning. If you don't know what that is it's a midnight walk for ladies in my town to raise money for the local hospice, the one my dad was in. It is 6.5 miles (or 13 if you're crazy and want to go round twice) and starts at midnight. It was quite fun, a bit tiring but fun for the most part.

Towards the end I think I might have gone a bit crazy because I actually think I could have gone round a second time and done the whole 13 miles, I wouldn't have enjoyed it but I think I could have done it. Like I said, I'm crazy.

My muscles aren't thanking me this morning, my right leg objected a lot. So, that's fun this morning. But that's probably just me being a wimp, as normal! I surprisingly wasn't that tired and didn't actually go to sleep until about 5am, after watching a few (StarKid) videos on my iPod. I've not been very tired today actually, I'm just not hungry at meal times. Today has been a very lazy day. I am starting to get tired of these lazy days though, so I think I need to start on writing some fanfic/reading/being not as boring. That might happen next week!

Rambling ramblings of a teenager...


Today was awesome because: This morning my blog had had 144 views this month and my Starlight walk number was 144. Made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment