My life is volunteering and tumblr. That is all. I love it. I'm still enjoying volunteering and I'll miss it when I'm done but at the same time I'm looking forward to it being over so I can relax a bit, it's very tiring! Tumblr has taken over my life...I love it.
I've also been slowly deleting people off my facebook. I have 300+ friends on there and I like about 15 of them. I'm literally going through my timeline everyday and unfriending everyone who I've never talked to or don't like. It feels good. Honestly, I hardly ever use facebook for non starkid things, but recently I've been using it for starkid socializing a lot more. I'd quite like to keep that side of me from the people who I don't like because, honestly, they don't need to know about it. I have actually been thinking about clearing out my facebook friends for a while. The amount of people I have on there who I either don't like or don't speak to is silly. There's no point. I don't actually update my facebook anymore, I just write on the starkid pages. So there's no point. No one will miss me. There are a few people, however, that I kind of want to delete but can't because it would lead to awkward questions next year. I know there are some people who'd notice I'd deleted them and ask me about it. Because I'm a coward, I wouldn't be able to say "well, I don't like you so I deleted you" and I just can't be bothered with the drama it might bring. But I kind of like deleting people, it makes me want to go back on facebook more because I'm not worried about the judgemental people. Hopefully soon there will only be people I don't mind seeing the weirder side of me on there and I might actually use it more.
So, that's my life right now.
Also, random things that don't deserve their own paragraphs:
- I miss my friends but hopefully that will change within this week
- Results day is a week today (eeeek)
- I have seen an episode of Barney where they have a purple party too many times
- I'm tired
- As soon as I'm done with volunteering we have guests
- I want a week where I don't have to do anything but that's not gonna happen and if it did I'd get bored of it
- I'm looking forward to college
- Tumblr/Starkid friends on facebook are the best
- Walking home is fun, it's usually when I think about what I'm going to blog about
- I woke up to 65 texts from twitter this morning. Team Starkid had a rehearsal, funny tweets come with that
- I am re reading Julia Albain's book alongside Harry Potter. It's what I need right now.
- A Glamorously Unglamorous Life is basically my handbook to life, it will live where ever I live