Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Monday 22 August 2011

BEDA Day 22: Tiredness

Last night the last chapter of Learning to Dance was posted. It was amazing. I haven't written a lot about it on here but basically, it's amazing. I cried my eyes out several times and it has a happy ending. I love it. However, the last chapter was meant to come out at 3am GMT (damn time zones) and, because of volunteering I couldn't stay up. I managed to randomly wake up at 5am though, so I read it then. It was beautiful, as always but I payed for it today. I've been knackered all day. But it was worth it.

Perhaps because of this tiredness I've not been very happy today...for no particular reason, I've just not been happy I guess. I'm a bit of a mess right now, it's cool.

So this is a stupid short blog today, sorry, it's needed. I'm not in a thinking place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment