Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm just trying to figure out this journey we call life

Wednesday 24 August 2011

BEDA Day 24:


"Roses are the most beautiful flowers. Life is a beautiful thing. They are one in the same. How? Life withers with time, grows rough and coarse. It has a time limit within which it should be admired--as some lives do not last long. Roses are the same. Life is but a flower, beautiful, but with a price that all must pay. But do not lose yourself in the prospect that we all wither; rather embrace it and live every day to the fullest with each soft, beautiful petal."

Someone posted this on a facebook page today and, because I don't particularly feel like writing a lot I just wanted to share it. 

It's amazing how other people can say what you're thinking so perfectly, isn't it? I don't know how they do it. Thinking about it now, the fact that people can do that shows that we aren't alone. So many times I feel things and it seems like I'm the only one going through it but I'm not. Somehow, putting this quote here has made me realize that. I think a lot.

Also, how many of you started singing "baby you're not alone!" during that last paragraph?

Also also resultstomorrowohmygodimsonervousokaythisishorrible

No comments:

Post a Comment